Wednesday, 19 April 2017

NEW: U2 live in Wellington 1989 - 2CD - November 8 - source #1

U2 Wellington Lovetown 8/11/1989

Here is a nice tape I got from my friend Sam. He told me he got this straight from the taper. Sound is pretty good, I would say very good to excellent audience. Audience chatter can be heard from time to time but its not really distracting.

I sent the tape to boyacrobat/George who then converted it to wav and did some remastering.

1. Where the Streets Have No Name
2. I Will Follow
3. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
4. MLK
5. One Tree Hill
6. Gloria
7. Desire
8. All Along the Watchtower
9. All I Want Is You
10. People Get Ready
11. Bad
12. Van Diemen's Land
13. New Year's Day
14. Pride
15. Angel of Harlem
16. When Love Comes To Town
17. Love Rescue Me
18. Star Spangled Banner/Bullet the Blue Sky
19. Running to Stand Still
20. With Or Without You
21. 40

Download this bootleg here
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment