Saturday, 1 July 2017

NEW: U2 live in Dortmund 1989 - 1CD - December 16 - source #2

U2
December 16th, 1989
Dortmund, Germany @ Westfalenhalle

"U2 - I Would Die For U2" -> Silver Disc's

A good audience recording from the last Dortmund show. A very short one, but you can
here that Bono already had problems with his voice. Later follows the Amsterdam show.
This recording capture also the great atmoshere of the audience. I really like this
kind of recordings.


Disc:

01. Where The Streets Have No Name
02. I Will Follow
03. Gloria
04. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
05. MLK
06. With Or Without You
07. Bullet The Blue Sky
08. Desire
09. All Along The Watchtower
10. All I Want Is You
11. Van Diemen's Land
12. New Year's Day
13. Pride (In The Name Of Love)-Encore Break-White Christmas
14. Angel Of Harlem
15. When Love Comes To Town
16. In The Midnight Hour
17. Love Rescue Me

Download this bootleg here
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment